February 7, 2013

Trend to Try: Wedge Sneakers

This is a new series I've been thinking about, so y'all please let me know in the comments if you like it. Basically, I'll highlight a trend I've noticed on other blogs/bloggers, in street style photos, on the runway, etc. and then give you some options for where to find the pieces.  For many of the trends I highlight, I will also do some outfit shots in a later post to show you how I wear it.

First up is wedge sneakers.  SN: I never say sneakers in real life, but "high top tennis shoes" just doesn't have the right ring to it.  Anyway, I kinda love these, even though they're definitely out of my style comfort zone.  Target has some really cute, very affordable options in stores right now, and I decided to go for it since I was spending less than $30.  (The shoes are $34.99 but I had a few dollars left on a gift card to get me under $30.)  Check it out.

*Photo via Sincerely, Jules

So what do y'all think?  Would you wear some wedge sneakers?

No comments:

Post a Comment