December 2, 2011

Homemade Holiday.


I think I've mentioned before that J and I are in a dinner club with five other couples.  We've been doing it over a year now (time flies!), and we look forward to it every month.  So of course I want to give those friends a little gifty to say Merry Christmas + thanks for being awesome.  But, as much as we would like to get them all gift cards to Ruth Chris, that ain't in the budget, so I decided that I want to make something instead.  Luckily, there are tons of holiday DIYs out there right now, and I thought I'd share a few of my faves with y'all.  I'm guessing I'm not the only one who has awesome friends, but can't treat them all to a steak dinner, right?


Watercolor Confetti:  How fun is this?  It would be so cute to use for a holiday party - just mix up some green to go with it and spread it all around.


*Images via Oh Happy Day.

Glitter Globes: Cute and festive.  Perfect as a party favor or as a little surcie for your friends.

*Images via Camille Styles.


Peppermint Vodka: I'm leaning towards this one because it's good for a couples.  Everyone loves liquor, right?  Peppermint-vodka-spiked hot chocolate?  I'm thinking yes.  

*Images via Delightfully Tacky.

Do you have a favorite DIY/homemade gift that you like to give?  Which one of these would you most like to receive?

PS - Themed gift guides coming next week!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment