November 21, 2011

Moonstruck.

It has been so long since I posted outfit pictures, and I've missed it.  These are just a few quick snaps from yesterday.  I wore this outfit to brunch and then to meet some friends at the oyster festival (where it poured the whole time, unfortunately).




Dress: Tucker via Gilt Groupe; Blazer: Urban Outfitters (old); Flats: Lindsay Phillips; Earrings: Versona Accessories (c/o).

A few weeks ago, a Versona store opened in Columbia, and they were nice enough to send me a gift card so that I could go check it out. (Thank you!)  First of all, it is HUGE, and second of all, there was a whole table of animal jewelry, so I became a fan pretty much immediately.  These little owls were my favorite, but they have a whole bunch of really cute stuff, so if you're ever out at Sandhills, definitely go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment