November 16, 2011

Beauty Secrets.

When it comes to my beauty and skincare routine, I tend to use a mix of higher end products (mostly makeup) and drugstore finds.  Maybe that's the opposite of what it should be, but honestly, I can't afford to spend $100 on night cream.  Over the years, I've come across several products that I think are really worth sharing.



1. Pssssst! Dry Shampoo ($6ish/drugstores): Spray it in, leave it on for a few minutes, then your comb hair.  The can is huge, and the spray doesn't leave any white residue.  What else do you need for $6?
2. L'Oreal Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Night Cream - ($15ish/Target or drugstores): I'm pretty sure that any wrinkles that I have do not qualify as "deep set" but you can never be too cautious, right?  I don't normally notice much difference with wrinkle creams, but this one does seem to be helping make my forehead look a little smoother. 
3. Goody Spin Pins - ($6ish for 2/drugstores): These things are awesome.  Twist your hair into a bun, insert spin pin, done.  You probably can't run a marathon with just one pin in, but it will hold your hair out of your face for the day.  And no more elastics cutting off the circulation on your wrist!
4. L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray - ($15ish/Target or Ulta): There's a reason this stuff is legendary; because it's the best hairspray ever.  It has great hold, but it's not sticky once it dries, and it brushes out easily. 
5. Cutex Manicure Correction Pen - ($8ish/drugstores): The pen has a pointy tip that dispenses nail polish remover when you apply pressure.  It makes correcting slip ups really clean and easy, so your home manicures look more professional.
6. Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System - ($30/Target):  This little brush is so awesome.  It's super soft, but it has plenty of power, and it makes my skin feel amazing.  I don't love that it uses batteries instead of a charger, but for the price, it does basically everything else that other brush does. 

Ok, so do y'all have any other great drugstore beauty secrets we should all know about?  Share in the comments!

*Legalese: This is not a sponsored post.  I just like this stuff, and I actually use it, so I thought I'd share it with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment