October 5, 2011

Sunshine. Suuunshiiine.

Yesterday the anniversary issue of Rue Magazine went live, and it is gorgeous!  I've been a fan since the first issue, and each one keeps getting better and better.  This feature on Sabrina Soto was my favorite this time around, but there's lots more goodness inside, so you should go check it out.






*Photographed by Emily Johnston-Anderson for Rue.

Yeah, I'm pretty jealous of that Missoni for Target martini shaker right there.  That was the number one item on my list, but couldn't manage to get my little hands on one.  I know y'all feel SO sorry for me.

PS - Bonus points if you know which movie I'm referencing in the post title.

PPS - Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter!  I post lots of good stuff there that doesn't make it onto the blog.  Follow buttons are at the top left of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment