October 11, 2011

Furry.

I recently wrote about my new vest obsession.  The latest object of my desire is a warm furry vest to wear through the winter.  I've been obsessively shopping around, and there are a couple of things to consider - (1) you don't want the faux fur to look cheap, and (2) you have to be careful about the cut of the vest so that it doesn't add bulk to your frame.  For me, I think I need one cut longer, and I'm thinking gray fur, but I really love some of the tan ones.  They're so '70s.  


What do y'all think?  Would you wear any of these?


1. Sabine Feather Fur Vest - $75.00 via Piperlime
2. Jack by BB Dakota Janika Vest - $65.00
3. Hawke & Co. Faux Fur Vest - $98.00 via Nordstrom

1. Sanctuary Rockin Natalie Vest - $94.50 via Piperlime
2. BB Dakota Garret Vest - $90.00
3. Rachel Zoe Faux Fur Long Vest - $225.00 via Nordstrom

PS - It's weird that all of these came from the same three stores, but if you're looking for more options, Piperlime and Nordstrom have the most variety by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment