September 6, 2011

High Line.

Did y'all have a good long weekend?  J and I had a fantastic time in New York.  When we landed on Thursday, we dropped our bags off at the hotel and immediately trekked up 5th Ave to Eataly.  Later, we wandered westward into the Meatpacking District, and checked out the High Line.  It was SO gorgeous... if you have the chance to walk around up there, definitely do it.  I'll share some pictures of our adventures later this week, but for now, onto more important things like outfit pictures.




*Tee - J.Crew; Vest - Old Navy; Skirt - TJ Maxx; Bag and Sandals (old) - Target; Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift); Necklace - Towne & Reese via Uptown.

PS - This is also the outfit I wore on the plane; I didn't change.  I hate jeans for traveling because they're not comfy on flights and long drives, so I usually wear skirts or dresses.  However, at the Charlotte airport, maxi skirts = TSA patdown.  Not recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment