September 21, 2011

Copycat: Emma Watson

Hermione and I would definitely have been friends in school, and by all reports Emma Watson is a lovely person in real life as well.  I think her personal style is darn near impeccable.  She always looks chic, but she's not afraid to take risks either.


*Image via People.

Maybe it's my Scottish blood, but I'm partial to tartan, and I love how Emma pairs hers with a leather jacket.  Her dress alone costs about $800, but I found some similar pieces to help you recreate the entire outfit for less than that.



1. Etoile Isabel Marant Georget Tartan Dress - $380.00 via Net-A-Porter
2. Antica Murrina Murano Glass Charm Bracelet - $48.00 via Forzieri
3. Nine West Flax Pump - $75.00 via Endless
4. Veda Prayer Jacket - $264.00 via The Outnet


If you (understandably) don't have $380 to spend on a tartan dress, you could try this option for under $100.  And if you're not sure about the traditional bright red pattern, the look also works in more muted tones or a black and white palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment