August 12, 2011

For Show.

Last night J and I had plans to go see Cave of Forgotten Dreams.  Instead we decided to stay home and cook and watch a movie on the couch.  Happily, when we opened On Demand, we found out Cave is offered there, so that was pretty awesome.  But since I had been thinking about my outfit all day, because I wanted to wear my new vest, I had J take some outfit pictures anyway.  Hopefully this weekend I will be able to wear this outfit somewhere other than my front porch during a rainstorm.






Dress: Tucker for Target; Vest: Old Navy; Sandals: Nine West via TJ Maxx; Clutch: Clare Vivier; Bracelet: ?? via Just The Thing; Earrings: MRE Jewelry via HauteLook.

I got this vest this past weekend, and I have to say, I was very impressed with Old Navy's offerings for fall.  They have some realllllly cute stuff right now.  The vest purchase was the culmination of a weekend full of crazy good deals.  If you follow me on Twitter, you already know about THE shoes.  I also got the blue studded bracelet for 70% off, and for the vest, I had a 30% off coupon (check the August issue of Lucky for a tear out to use in stores - it's good until August 15).  On top of everything else, it was tax-free weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment