July 15, 2011

Retail Therapy: Shoe Thief

I just realized that my posts have been kind of shoe-centric the past couple of days.  I guess that's what happens when I write my posts on the fly all week with no real editorial plan.  I'm working on that... I have been looking for cute desk calendars, and I actually had a dream that I found the perfect one.  (I have issues.  Who dreams about stuff like that?)  

Anyway, I don't know how Shoe Thief found me, but I got an email from them and decided to check out the site, and man, am I glad I did.  They have gorgeous shoes and ridiculous discounts - up to 80% off, all the time.  Check out the goodness...


1. Matiko Leopard Patent Strappy Sandal - $79.00
2. Kelsi Dagger Tallia Wedge - $39.00
3. Dolce Vita Greta Tassel Sandal - $95.00
4. Steven by Steve Madden Modernn Open Toe Wedge - $45.00


1. DV Dolce Vita
2. Rock & Republic Nika Studded Pump - $59.00
3. Steven by Steve Madden Waren T-Strap Espadrille - $70.00
4. Daniblack Kara Knotted Sandal - $55.00
5. Faryl Robin Bea Fringe Open Toe Flat - $99.00


No comments:

Post a Comment