July 22, 2011

Retail Therapy: Emerson Made

Happy Friday, lovelies!  I'm off to Atlanta this weekend to hang out with the fabulous Christina Lee and her boyfriend A (who also happens to be J's boyfriend.  I mean, best friend.)  Tina is helping J and I finish up our decorating, so we'll be out hunting for house stuff.  And by "we" I mean her and me... the boys will be golfing, and that way everyone will be happy.  I'm saving up my fun money in the hopes that Tina will also agree to a quick trip by H&M, but if I have any left over, it's going straight to Emerson Made.


I've included some Emerson Made items on the blog in the past, and I want pretty much everything that she makes.  The company started with her famous flower pins, but now she's branched out into clothing and other accessories, and each season is cuter than the last.  If you've never checked out her stuff, don't wait another minute... go click on over there.




No comments:

Post a Comment