July 26, 2011

Pillow Power.

It's been a while since I've done an interiors post, but after my weekend in Atlanta with my favorite little designer, I am refocusing on getting things together for our house.  So far, the search for a mate for the perfect chair has been fruitless... I called so many Home Goods stores yesterday, I wasn't even really sure what state they were in by the end.  I am determined to find another one.  And when I do, they will need some colorful decorative pillows, along with a few for the couch and our bed.  And because I'm me, those pillows will need to be either ikat or chevron print, and hopefully both.  Pillows can be outrageously expensive (who pays $200 for a throw pillow, really?), but luckily I've got a few budget-friendly resources up my sleeve.


There's no better budget friendly resource for cool, handmade goods than Etsy.

Another great resource is Furbish Studio.  Some of the other items on their site are (WAY) out of my price range, but their pillows are stylish and cool and reasonably priced.


Finally, Fabricadabra has some really gorgeous designs.  Theirs are sold as pillow covers, which is cool because it makes it super easy to change them out every now and then to keep things fresh.


Which are your favorites?  Do you have any other good resources I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment