July 25, 2011

No Reason.

Happy Monday, y'all!  I hope everyone had as great a weekend as I did.  If you follow me on Twitter, you know that Tina and I finally found a chair that I LOVE for the living room.  The only problem is that the store only had one, so my project for the week is calling every Home Goods, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls between Atlanta and Charleston to see if I can find another one.


When J and I got home, I had to run to the grocery store.  I didn't really need to wear heels to buy produce, but heels aren't generally about "need" anyway, are they?  Since I was already wearing my chambray dress,  I decided to do my own version of this look.



'


Dress - Urban Outfitters; Sandals - Cynthia Vincent for Target; Bag - Mulberry for Target; Bracelets - random store in Charleston, Banana Republic (old), really old bangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment