July 18, 2011

Iron and Wine.

No, not the band... but those two words just about sum up my weekend.  My mama came up from Florida to visit me, and we escaped for a little girls' weekend down to my favorite city in the world, Charleston.  The weather was perfect - cloudy but not rainy, highs around 85, and a constant but gentle ocean breeze.  Mom was on a mission to get pictures of some of the gorgeous and intricate iron gates that guard the old mansions down around the Battery.  We spent all of Saturday strolling around the historic district snapping photos, shopping, and then relaxing with a couple glasses of wine at Pane e Vino.  












Mom and I were too busy chatting and shopping and drinking said wine to take outfit pictures, but I'll have some for you later this week.  I hope y'all had as great a weekend as I did.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment