July 11, 2011

Downtown Girl.

Hey y'all!  Did you notice the new look?  Penny Loves Charlie got a fabulous makeover thanks to my friend Melina of Spotlight Graphic Design.  I love it, and I hope y'all do too.


I'm guest posting for Christy over Slow Southern Style today.  Click on over there, and check out some my favorite spots in downtown Columbia.  Here's a sneak peek at what I wore...


Dress - Target (Tucker collab); Shirt - J.Crew (old); Belt - J.Crew (old); Shoes - Sperry via Zappos; Bag - H&M

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new design - it is so stylish and preppy and YOU! Mel did an amazing job - I really have two of the most talented, brilliant best friends on the planet :) Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love love love it! Mel did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you love it! It looks so awesome! Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete