June 28, 2011

Spirit.

My Gators and Jimmy's Gamecocks are currently facing off in the College World Series.  And on Saturday night, I wore some school colors to our supper club to show my support.  (Not really - I wore them because I thought they looked good and when I looked in the mirror I thought "Oh, Gator colors.  Bonus.")  But hey, I'm almost always the only Gator fan around so I have to represent, you know?






Shirt: J.Crew Outlet; Skirt: Urban Outfitters; Sandals: Target; Necklace: Premier Designs; Bag: H&M.

I try not to Photoshop my pictures too much, except to play around with the fun filters in Picnik, but I had some nasty scabs on my knees from Crossfit, so I got rid of those for y'all.  You're welcome.  I left my rope burn though, which you can see above my right ankle in the first and last pictures.  I'm kind of proud of that one.

PS - Sorry about no post yesterday.  Blogger is a cranky old B sometimes.  Hopefully things are back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment