June 17, 2011

Retail Therapy: Hallelu Boutique

Hallelu is a brick-and mortar-boutique located in Wrightsville Beach, NC, a town that holds a special place in my heart because it's where I had my bachelorette.  It's also where I had the best shrimp and grits I've ever tasted, at 22 North.  Shrimp and grits is my absolute favorite thing to eat on the planet.  I've had it many times and many places, so for me to say they were the best is serious.  As an added bonus, they have super cute waiters and bartenders there.  So to sum up: Go to Wrightsville Beach, shop at Hallelu, ask around at 22 North for a cute waiter named Zach, and then order the Thai shrimp and grits from him.  It'll be one of the best days you've ever had - promise.


Anyway, Hallelu has kind of a beachy chill hipster vibe with a dash of prep thrown in for good measure.  Their clothes and accessories are super cute, on trend, and budget-friendly.  What's not to like?




No comments:

Post a Comment