June 8, 2011

Hot Hot Heat.

It's hot, y'all.  Columbia's slogan is "Famously Hot" and it certainly lives up to it, but usually heat like this is reserved for late July and August.  We've had highs in upper 90s every day for two weeks now, and when it's this steamy, I don't want to wear anything.  Honestly, if I thought my mama wouldn't kill me, I probably wouldn't even wear drawers.


Sadly, I am required to get dressed every day, so I opt for as few layers as possible - a sundress, sandals, and minimal jewelry.  These are few of my faves that I've been eyeing lately.


1. Topshop Nautical Stripe 50s Sundress - $72.00
2. Petit Bateau Greek Tunic Style Dress - $62.00
3. Quiksilver Sunnie Dress - $59.50
4. American Vintage Rust/White Belted Summer Dress - $65.00 via Stylebop
5. J.Crew Jessie Dress - $98.00 via Net-A-Porter
6. Madewell Zip-Back Tee Dress - $49.50

No comments:

Post a Comment