May 2, 2011

Summer Colors: Turquoise.

Happy Monday, y'all!  Are you ready for another week?  This week on PLC, it's all about summer colors.  When I was putting together the neon post on Friday, I realized that I had collected lots of clips of bright, fun summery clothes and housewares - enough to dedicate a post to each color.  Since turquoise is my favorite, it gets to go first.  Also, I just bought those espadrilles, and since I'm in love with them, I wanted to share.

1. Essie Turquoise & Caicos Nail Polish - $8.00 via Ulta
2. Emma Stine Eden Chandelier Earrings - $34.00
3. Delia's Shirring Bandeau One Piece - $34.50
4. Paul & Joe for The Outnet Blouse - $55.44 via The Outnet
5. Rebecca Minkoff Lunch Money Pouch - $55.00 via Zappos
6. DV by Dolce Vita Tami Espadrille - $69.50 via Piperlime
7. Mikasa Color Studio Turquoise Collection Set of 4 - $39.99 via Macy's

PS - Happy birthday sweet J!  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment