May 11, 2011

Southern (Interior) Style.

The latest issue of Lonny is chock full of gorgeous interior design in two of my very favorite cities: New Orleans and Charleston.  These are just a few of my favorite images; as always, there is lots more gorgeousness to be found in the rest of the issue.


Umm... hello black walls and amazing Greek key tile.  In my dream house, I am definitely having a black wall somewhere.  So glamorous.

Speaking of glamour... yowza! My dream living room in my aforementioned dream house will definitely have a sofa with a chaise.  And that bar cart is soooo perfect.  I hope that my quest to find one for our dining room pays off soon.



In addition to the sofa and chaise in this room, I also love the art wall.  I'm still hoping we can do one lining our staircase.

 Oh man, so many cool details here.  I love the modern bright green upholstery on the antique sofa, the architectural elements on the walls and ceiling, and the gorgeous patterned wood floor.  Swooooooon!


 J and I are scoping out chairs to create a small reading nook that will give us some extra seating in our living room.  I love the wall color here, and I am totally digging the combination of the traditional wingback chairs with the modern lucite tables.

This room is probably my favorite of them all (obviously, it's in Chas).... the deep jewel tone rug, the adorable settees with the lucite coffee table, and of course, those bookshelves!  Not to mention the super fun chevron pattern on the mirror.  Ahhh...
*All images via Lonny.

Do y'all have any favorites from the issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment