May 31, 2011

Slow Start.

Hey y'all!  Did you have a good long weekend?  J and I went down to visit my family in Florida, and we had a blast.  We're all worn out from the water and the sun, so I've gotten kind of a slow start on my week.  But while I was relaxing, I finally got the chance to flip through the latest issue of Rue Magazine, and, as usual, came away with tons of inspiration for our own little house.




*Images via Rue Magazine.

I've been so stuck on the idea of a bar cart for our dining room, but I'm really loving the set up in the first picture, and we have a ton of "counter space" on top of our sideboard.  And those glass shelves would be a really cool alternative to the bookshelves I have been thinking about in the living room.  Hmmmm.... too many ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment