May 16, 2011

On The Fringe.

I love fringe because it's such a playful detail - certainly it adds interest when you're moving, but it looks just as good when you're standing still.  Plus it's versatile; in suede or leather it's totally boho chic, but in a silky or sequined material it can be totally polished.


1. Hype Ellie Fringe Clutch - $97.99 via Macy's
2. Topshop Cream Beaded Tank Top - $90.00
3. Winter Kate Gypsy Rose Vest - $289.00 via Shop The Trend Boutique
4. Hive and Honey Fringed Bib Necklace - $13.97 via Piperlime
5. Candie's Tassel Fringe Flip Flops - $22.00 via Kohl's
6. Juicy Couture Laurel Canyon Woven & Fringe Dipdye Bracelet - $62.40 via Zappos Couture
7. Pieces Leather Tassel Belt - $59.09 via ASOS
8. DVF Fringed Silk-Chiffon Dress - $565 via Net-A-Porter


Did y'all have a good weekend?  J and I are still down at the beach - it has been a gorgeous weekend, and I am very sad to have to come home today.  Oh woe is me. 


PS - I jumped the gun on Twitter yesterday, so I'll say it again: Congrats to J and C and all of the other kids graduating from Wake Law today!

No comments:

Post a Comment