May 13, 2011

Busted.

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!  I'm sure you've heard by now about the Blogger outage of the past 24 hours.  Since the site was down last night, I couldn't write a post for today, and, as you can see, my posts from yesterday have been erased as well (though hopefully only temporarily).  Very soon, I hope to be something like this...



...since J and I are trying to get out of town to head to Pawelys Island for the weekend.  I've been working, packing, and cleaning this morning so there won't be a real post today, but I hope that by Monday everything will be back to normal around here!


If you just can't go three whole days without some Penny Loves Charlie in your life, you can always follow me on Twitter.


Hope y'all have a great weekend... see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment