April 18, 2011

Traditional.

Last week, Lonny and Traditional Home launched their new collaboration - a online interior design mag called TRADHome.  I finally got some time to sit down with it yesterday evening... and y'all, there was drool on my keyboard.  The interiors in that sucker are GORGEOUS.  I saved a ton of inspiration images, but since the dining room and living room are my main focus in our house right now, I went a little heavy in those areas.  So here are three amazing living rooms, two fabulous dining rooms, and one seriously stunning kitchen that I just had to share with y'all.







*All images via TRADHome.

TRADHome's aesthetic is exactly what I hope to replicate in our house - a traditional foundation with fun, modern, slightly quirky personal touches.  What do y'all think?  Did you have a favorite room from the issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment