April 19, 2011

Lip Service.

A few years ago, I was in Nordstrom on my lunch break and, on whim, I bought what turned out to be the most perfect shade of bright fuschia pink lipstick ever.  And every spring, I get excited to be able to wear it again.  (It requires me to be tan).  This year it seems I'm not the only one...



*Images via People.

*Images via Shine; People.

Sadly, my perfect shade (YSL Rouge Pur #135) seems to have been discontinued, but there are lots more options to choose from.

1. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Fuschia - $6.49 via Target
2. MAC Lipstick in Show Orchid - $14.50
3. YSL Fard A Levres Rouge Pur Lipstick #49 Tropical Pink - $30.00
4. Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Fever - $30.00 via Sephora

What do y'all think?  Will you try this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment