April 12, 2011

Flats + Tights.

So my best friend D has an engagement party to attend this weekend, and since no dress code has been specified, we've decided that dressy casual is her best bet.  The party is in the evening in Pittsburgh, so it's going to be chilly, and I think D might off herself if she has to wear boots one more time.  Plus, she really wants to wear a springy dress.  This is my suggestion, using some flats that she just bought.



I think that it would also be really fun to do dark tights and a super bright cardigan (plus one of the many purple/blue/green/turquoise necklaces that I know D has), like this:


D's main concern is looking too young with the flats and tights.  I think the bold colors and stud details keeps this from looking childish.  What do y'all think?  Do you rock tights and flats?

No comments:

Post a Comment