April 13, 2011

Calypso St. Barth for Target.

It's no secret how I feel about Target's Go International Collections.  (If you're new here, I'll sum up: I'm obsessed.)  Now, some of them have been of questionable quality, it's true.  But a lot of them, like Tucker and Thakoon, for instance, have been incredible, and any time I have a chance to get designer goods at Target prices, I'm in.  I have been dying over the home goods, and the silver metallic pouf specifically, from the upcoming Calypso St. Barth collab since I saw the ad in the May issue of Lucky.  Yesterday, Target finally released all 87 lookbook images, and it seems like this collection is shaping up to be a really good one.  It will hit stores on May 1, which happens to be my birthday.  Target's gift to me (via J's wallet) can be that pouf.  Perfect!




What do y'all think?  Do you see anything you're dying to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment