April 1, 2011

Beach Bum.

Last night I made a discovery that left me positively giddy.  I fell in love with the art in this dining room that I saw in Elle Decor:


*Image via Elle Decor.

Even thought I felt like I had seen it before, I didn't know who the photographer was until yesterday when I was clicking around on 20x200.  (Sidenote: 20x200 is AWESOME.  Their motto is (limited editions x low prices) + the internet = art for everyone.  Definitely check it out.)  So anyway, right there on the main page was a link to photographs by Christian Chaize, who has done this whole beach series called Praia Piquinia.  He shoots the series from the same spot on the same tiny, gorgeous beach in Portugal.  20x200 sells his limited edition prints, but you can browse and purchase the whole series on his personal website.  These are just a few of my faves:





And so just like that, J and I are now the proud owners of two Christian Chaize prints, to be framed and hung in our living room as soon as they arrive.  


PS - Don't forget, if you want breaking news on my super exciting life, you can follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment