April 11, 2011

Rope It In.

Alright y'all... it's Beach Week!  (AKA, the week before we leave for the beach... for the weekend.  Technicality.)   So anyway, I started getting all of my beach gear together, and I remembered how much I like my beach bag - it has rope handles.  I bought it like 5 years ago, but luckily rope is a classic preppy summer motif, so there are tons of other options out there.



1. Row Chunky Rope Necklace - $40.00 via Topshop
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Striped Shirred Rope Dress - $325.00 via La Garconne
3. Michael Michael Kors Marina North/South Tote - $178.00 via Zappos
4. Kiel James Patrick Croffix Sailing Belt - $88.00 
5. Nine West Rope Wedge - $79.00
6. Old Navy Cuffed Lightweight Shorts - $24.94

Hope y'all have a good Monday!  Only 5 days til the weekend. 


PS - In case you missed my tweet on Friday, my wedding was featured on Every Last Detail. Go check it out if you're interested, and follow me on Twitter so you don't miss anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment