March 7, 2011

Weekend Warrior: Artsy Edition.

Happy Monday, y'all!  Since I'm done studying, and I actually have free time to go do things again, I thought I would bring Weekend Warrior back.  J and I had a lot of fun this weekend, and we felt very cultured.  Last night we finally saw The Kings Speech at The Nickelodeon, which is a tiny independent theater downtown.  On Friday night we went to Arts & Draughts at the museum to see a new temporary exhibit called Who Shot Rock 'N Roll.  It's photographs of rock bands and concerts from the 50s up til today.  They don't allow pictures inside the exhibit, sadly, but we also got to check out the museum's new Chihuly statute, which is incredibly cool.  Anyway, if you're in Columbia, definitely go see the Rock 'N Roll exhibit while it's here.  



So y'all, I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with this blog.  When I first started it, I thought that I would do outfit photos, and it would be a personal style blog.  Obviously, that hasn't happened, mostly because I have been so uncomfortable with my body over the past year.  But thanks to Crossfit, I am finally starting to feel better about those issues, and since I just can't stop thinking about doing outfit photos, I want to give it a shot.  What I am still thinking over is whether I want to try to integrate them into this blog, or maybe start another one for that.  I would love to hear from y'all.  Are you interested in seeing outfit photos here?  Do you like these Weekend Warrior posts?  Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment