March 4, 2011

Polished.

It's starting to warm up fast down here in the Southland, and that means it's time for me to get my little feetsies in shape for sandals.  I was curious about what nail color trends are hot for spring, so I did a little research.  Luckily, there's something for everyone.  You can bright and bold, or soft and muted.  These four are my favorites.


Muted neutrals.



1. Deborah Lippman Waking Up In Vegas - $16.00
2. Sephora Going Nude, Eh? - $9.00
3. Essie Sand Tropez - $8.00

Baby blue.


1. OPI Breathe Life - $7.00 via Amazon
2. Essie Sweet Talker - $8.00
3. POP Baby Blue - $10.00 via Drugstore.com


Purple.


1. Sephora Hell To The No - $9.00
2. NARS Purple Rain - $17.00
3. Sally Hansen Purple Pulse - $6.99 via Amazon


And last but not least (surprise, surprise!)... Orange.


1. Sephora by OPI Caliente Coral - $9.00
2. Orly Orange Punch - $4.50 via Amazon 
3. OPI Atomic Orange - $5.51 via Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment