March 16, 2011

Go Green.

So are y'all ready for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow?  I am not Irish, and honestly, I have never been in love with St. Pat's because most people who "celebrate" it aren't Irish either, but Columbia has a huge festival every year, and I don't like getting pinched... so, I suck it up and participate.  And really, since "participating" generally means wearing green and drinking beer, so it's not like it's that hard.  However, as I was browsing for potential outfits for this weekend, I noticed that a lot of my green items are either cold weather clothes or more dressy styles.  Since it's supposed to be a high of 81 here on Saturday, this is not helpful.  Luckily, I get my first lawyer paycheck today (!), so I think perhaps I will purchase myself a little good luck charm.  


1. T Bags Deep V Jersey Maxi Dress - $99.00 via The Outnet
2. ASOS Lowie Skinny Belt - $57.38
3. Tibi Embroidered Silk Dress - $155.00 via My Theresa
4. Topshop Silk Wing Front Tee - $90.00
5. Pringle 1815 Stripe Trapeze Top - $75.00 via The Outnet
6. Delia's Twist-Front Knit Dress - $39.50




PS - Just an FYI, I will not be posting this Friday, March 18, because I will be participating in For Japan with Love with Utterly Engaged for a bloggers' day of silence.  I am heartbroken for the people of Japan, but also in awe of their courage and resilience, and this is the least I can do.  If you're a blogger, please join me this Friday, and even if you're not, anyone can donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment