March 25, 2011

Driving Force.

While I love a spectacular pair of heels as much as the next girl, I don't have much use for them in my real life.  Day to day, I'm definitely a flats girl.  Luckily for me, the past few seasons have featured tons of great flats from the always classic ballet to last season's oxford craze.  Lately I have been really loving the look of driving moccasins, and I've seen some in really fun colors and metallics that keep this preppy staple from being a bit too mom-ish.  I'm still hunting for my perfect pair, but I will definitely be wearing these with sweet spring dresses and skirts.



1. Car Shoes Purple Suede Loafers - $235.00 via MyTheresa
2. Minnetonka White Leather Driving Moc - $44.00 via Jildor
3. Cole Haan Air Penny Driver Moccain - $99.90 via Nordstrom
4. Michael Michael Kors Amber Mocs - $98.00 via Bloomingdale's

No comments:

Post a Comment