February 10, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Cleobella Hudson Studded Envelope

I guess I'm having a bit of a theme here on Thirsty Thursday.  Last week it was the chevron Rebecca Minkoff heels, this week it's a fun chevron studded clutch.  What can I say?  I like what I like.


{Cleobella Hudson Studden Envelope - $330.00 via Endless}

PS - It also comes in black.

PPS - This is the only post today, y'all.  I was supposed to participate in another group outfit post for this afternoon, but my brain is mush, and I totally blew it.  I hope that y'all will bear with me for just a few more days until after the Bar Exam is over. (Two weeks from today I will be in NOLA, and you better believe I will have an adult beverage in hand.  Probably both hands.  Sorry, Mom, it's true.)  I am trying really hard to keep posting quality content while I'm studying, but this is crunch time, and blogging just has to take a back seat right now.  Thanks for sticking it out!  And please go take a look at the outfits that these other stylish ladies put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment