February 9, 2011

Snappy.

I had a hard time writing this post because I don't want it to sound like an advertisement, but there are so many things that I like about these shoes in particular and the Lindsay Phillips company in general.  First of all, Lindsay is a fellow Florida girl.  Even more importantly, she's 26 years old and running a multimillion dollar company that she started with just her and her mom when she was a barely out of high school.  I think her idea is super cool and creative, and I like supporting her, even if I can only buy one or two things at a time.  Plus, it's just a darn good idea.  So what IS the idea, you say?  


Ok, well, if you're like me you probably have at least two or three pairs of black flats, and two or three pairs of metallic flats, etc.  I am neurotic, and I don't like having big gold hardware on my shoes if I'm wearing all silver jewelry (or vice versa).  So the idea with Lindsay's shoes is that you just buy a single pair, and the embellishment snaps off so you can change the look of the shoe to go with your outfit.  LOVE.  And huge bonuses: they're real leather, and they're actually comfortable.

{Liz Flats - $64.00}

{Snaps - $12.00}

These are just a few of the options available.  Make sure you check out the lookbook to see the new spring colors and styles (like the SUPER cute espadrilles).  And if you're in Columbia, go to Uptown and get yourself a pair!


PS - I just added a box for Google Friend Connect on the left sidebar, so please follow me!  And you can also find me on Bloglovin' and Twitter.

*Legalese: Lindsay Phillips didn't ask me to write this post, and I am not receiving any compensation for doing so.  I just like her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment