February 25, 2011

Reorganization.

Wooo hooo, Friday!  This is the first weekend in a long time that is actually a break for me.  I am D.O.N.E. with the silly ol' bar exam, and J and I are in New Orleans right now for a mini vacay.  It will be a great way to recharge before I try to tackle my poor neglected to-do list.  

I've got a lot of projects that I want to get to work on, and first on the list is organizing our closet.  The closet in our master bedroom is a decent size, but it's very narrow, and I feel like there is a lot of wasted space with the way the shelves are currently arranged.  But good night, closet organizing systems are expensive, so if y'all have any good (i.e. cheap) tricks or resources, please let me know!  I'm not sure my closet will look as fabulous as these, but a girl can dream, right?

*Images via The Coveteur.


PS- A huge thank you to Tina, Christy, and Dana for guest posting for me this week!  Y'all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment