January 18, 2011

Watch Yourself.

I used to wear a watch every day, but after I got engaged, I didn't like having anything else on that hand because I felt like it took away from my pretty ring, and the watch I have didn't "go" anyway. (Plus, I can just look at my Blackberry since it basically never leaves my sight.) But then a few days ago, Emily wore a really cool, chunky, gold watch with her (also pretty) ring, and of course, the world did not end. So now everywhere I go I've been noticing cool watches.

Sporty and bright...

1. Michael Michael Kors Silicone Watch - $160
2. Nixon The Time Teller P Watch - $59.99 via Tilly's
3. Timex Digital Watch - $29.90 via Nordstrom
4. Timex80 Two-Tone Digital Watch - $27.50 via The Outnet
5. Cerentino Crystal Bezel Boyfriend Watch - $14.99 via Endless

Dressy...

1. Badgley Mischka Flower-Shaped Bangle Watch - $225.00 via Endless
2. AK Anne Klein X Link Dress Watch - $125.00
3. AK Anne Klein Chain Bracelet Watch - $46.90 via Nordstrom
4. Fossil Dress Collection White Mother-of-Pearl Watch - $79.00 via Blue Nile
5. DKNY Rose Gold Watch - $104.90 via Nordstrom

Borrowed from the boys... 

1. D&G "Anchor" Bracelet Watch - $275.00 via Nordstrom
2. Emporio Armani Large Round Stainless Steel Watch - $245.00 via Nordstrom
3. Casio Analog Stainless Steel Fashion Watch - $78.00 via American Apparel
4. Seiko Men's Rectangular-Dial Black Leather Watch - $131.50 via Lord & Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment