January 5, 2011

Wanderlust Wednesday: Bangkok

I feel like every time I do this series I say that whatever city is featured is at the top of my list. Bangkok, and Thailand in general, really is. We looked into honeymooning there but plane tickets are super expensive. I haven't given up on the trip though, and I hope that we'll be in a position to go sometime in the next two or three years. And when we do, I would LOVE to stay a night or two at the Lebua at State Tower. It's the second-tallest building in Bangkok, and the views alone are worth the price of a room.



*Hotel images via Jetsetter.

I really wanted to use a Thakoon dress since he's from Thailand, but I couldn't find any that worked the way I wanted.  But all of the items that I did feature are from Asian designers.  That Jason Wu cocktail dress is to die for, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment