January 21, 2011

Slow and Steady.

Tortoise shell is really just a toned-down version of leopard print, and I do love me some leopard.  I am dying to have these highball glasses for the little bar I'm planning to set up in the dining room.  (We finally have a sideboard. Progress!)



1. Alviero Martini Bracelet - $76.00 via Forzieri
2. Horchow Tortoise Drinkware - $34.90 (sets of 4) 
3. Electric Tonnette Round Sunglasses - $69.95 via Endless
4. Kenneth Jay Lane Tortoise Bangle Bracelet - $50.00 via Endless

PS - I know some of y'all bought that Living Social Amazon.com deal earlier this week.  I didn't realize when I bought mine because Amazon is enough motivation, but it's also good at Endless.

PPS - Slow and Steady is also my current personal motto.  Studying for the bar is not a sprint, unfortunately.  And when this post goes up I will be at about hour 5 of a 200 question practice test.  What a way to start the weekend, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment