January 26, 2011

Polka, Polka, Polka.

The Kenosha Kickers?  No?  (Sorry.  I love Home Alone.)  And I love polka dots, because they remind me of summer and wearing them an easy way to get a retro, ladylike vibe without being over-the-top about it.  Since it has been relentlessly gray and dreary around here lately, I need a little something summery and cheery in my life this morning.



1. Mini For Many Polka Dot Crepe Dress - $43.75 via The Outnet
2. Alice by Temperley Polka Dot Buckle Skirt - $126.00 via The Outnet
3. Sheer Beauty Top - $89.99 via ModCloth
4. Delia's Polka Dot Dress - $44.50
5. Bing Bang & TIMO WEILAND Polka Dot Multi Way Necklace - $187.92 via ASOS
6. Mossimo Mix & Match Polka Dot Top and Bottom - $14.99 (each) via Target


PS - Book Report, Vol. 3 coming up this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment