January 25, 2011

Multiple Coats.

Alright y'all, this is a first here on Penny Loves Charlie... my first ever outfit photos.  Last week Christy of Slow Southern Style asked if I would be interested in participating in a group post.  She recruited a few other Southern fashion bloggers and everyone is posting about their favorite winter coats today.

My go-to coat is this gray one from BB Dakota.  I love, love, love BB Dakota because it's a quality line that never costs as much as I think it's going to.  Plus, they're often featured on Gilt and you can get an even better deal.  (That's where I got this.)  

I wore this outfit on Sunday for a study break running around with the dogs in the back yard.  The boots were necessary in case of landmines, if you know what I mean.  And no, I don't normally wear a my flower pin on the coat, but I thought it looked cute with my outfit.



Coat: BB Dakota; Tee: Banana Republic; Jeans: Old Navy; Boots: Hunter; Flower Pin: Emerson Made

Make sure you check out how all the other girls wore their favorite coats too!


No comments:

Post a Comment