January 11, 2011

Copycat:Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde is one of those actresses whose name and face I recognize, but I don't actually know what she does.  Thanks to Wikipedia, I have been informed that she has been on The O.C., House, and is currently starring in Tron.  Also, she's in Cowboys v. Aliens, the preview for which I saw before Harry Potter, and I was 100% convinced that it was a spoof to tell me to turn off my cell phone or something, but it is apparently a real movie.  Get to the point you say?  Oh.  I like her dress.


*Image via InStyle.

Her version is by Opening Ceremony and at $290.00, it's actually one of the cheaper options out there already.  However,  I managed to find three others that come in under $200.  To me, the cobalt color is one of the things that makes this dress interesting, but if you are willing to go black, there are many more options to be had.


1. French Connection Sarah Dress- $77.58 via ASOS
2. Charlotte Russe Fitted Peplum Knit Dress - $24.50
3. Karen Miller Graphic Print Strapless Dress - $129.30 via ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment