January 27, 2011

Copycat: Selena Gomez

I hesitated at first do a Copycat post about someone who is almost 10 years younger than me, but Selena does not look like a typical teenager here.  Her outfit is young but polished and sophisticated.  I love the pretty print on her blouse.  A tie-front blouse like this is a great staple - it looks great with jeans, as Selena proves, but it would also look just a great with slacks or a pencil skirt for work.  


*Image via People.

I'm not sure who makes Selena's version, but I rounded up four that are (approximately) $200 or less.


1. Milly Fantasy Print Silk Blouse - $202.58 via MyTheresa
2. Paul Smith Red Interior Floral Bow Shirt - $115.50 via MyWardrobe
3. Topshop Purple Print Pussy Bow Blouse - $70.00 
4. Twenty8Twelve Caitlin Printed Silk Blouse - $85.50 via The Outnet

No comments:

Post a Comment