December 1, 2010

Wanderlust Wednesday: Rome

Ok so Wanderlust Wednesday is back.  Because these posts require much more work than my regular posts, I've decided to make this a monthly series instead of weekly.  From now on, Wanderlust Wednesday will be the first Wednesday of the month.  This month we're headed to Roma!  I visited Italy in 2006 and somehow didn't manage to make it to Rome, so I am definitely dying to go back and see it.  I found the Hotel Lord Byron on Jetsetter and fell in love with its mix of modern furniture and classic, antique accessories.  I love the pops of color juxtaposed with dark wood, classic portraits, and elegant marble.



Necklace: Kenneth Cole via Macy's; Purse: Michael Michael Kors via eBags; Tights: Hue via Dillard's; Dress: LA Made via Farfetch; Coat: French Connection; Booties: Michael Antonio via Piperlime.

*Hotel images via Hotel Lord Byron.

Check back tomorrow for another Gift Guide.  The next one's for the boys!

2 comments:

  1. that hotel looks way nicer than the one I stayed in when r and I were in Rome :) ha. It had an Indian innkeeper who would offer us wine while we were trying to check our email and talk our ears off. It was quite the experience. I actually hated Rome, but I think it was because I was really tired already from traveling. The food was great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These particular posts are great. Very fun to look at. The hotel looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete