December 13, 2010

Mishmash.

Holy moly, y'all I had a GREAT weekend!  The Lavish conference in Atlanta was absolutely amazing - there were so many super talented and creative women there and I feel like I learned a ton.  I took notes law school style... like pages and pages.  I definitely have some ideas for improving the blog (including a new layout/design from this lady), and I can't wait to put what I've learned to use all up in here. 


Then on our way to brunch in ATL yesterday afternoon, it started snowing!  It was freeeeeezing (literally) and my friend Tina had this amazing giant chunky scarf that I was seriously coveting.  Etsy is a great place to find stuff like that on the cheap so I rounded up a few of my favorites.  It seems like the cold is pretty well settled in across the entire Eastern seaboard today, so try to stay warm, y'all!


1.  Teal Blue Super Cowl - $65.00 via BenaBlissDesigns
2. Long Neck Warmer in Fisherman - $55.00 via tomiffy
3. Earth Chunky Long Infinity Scarf - $28.00 via happyidea
4. Emerald Green Scarf - $39.00 via flaxdesigns

PS - One of my favorite parts of the conference was the Rue Magazine + HGTV party on Saturday night.  Tina and I got meet our girl crush and participate in the first ever video smilebooth, some of which may end up on hgtv.com!  I can't wait to share the video and pics with you as soon as they're available.  But in the mean time, go check out Rue if you haven't already. 

PPS - Penny Loves Charlie is now on Twitter!  Follow me here, and tweet at me so I can follow you as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Spotlight (and Melina)!

    And PS, I want all of these scarves. I had to scrape ice and snow off of my car this morning before heading to my final... ugh, winter!

    ReplyDelete