December 8, 2010

Deck The Halls.

So I really wanted to show y'all some pictures of my Christmas decorations, but I can't find my camera cord, and I decided to stop looking for it before I got really mad.  Therefore, you will have to settle for some inspiration from blogland instead.  Our decorations are kind of a hodgepodge this year since we couldn't really splurge for all new (blue and silver) decor like I wanted.  But at least I've got plenty of ideas for next year!  


Like bright and modern...



or PINK!


On the other hand, it's hard to go wrong with a more traditional look...


...with lots of natural greenery.


I'm kind of in love with that last tree in all white, so maybe I'll have to rethink the blue and silver.  How are y'all decorating this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment