December 7, 2010

Copycat: Jessica Simpson

J. Simp here is generally hit or miss.  Sometimes she kills it, other times she'd be better off killing her stylist.  However, I happen to love the bag she was carrying in New York a few weeks ago.  (Duh.  It's leopard.)  Sadly, her version is Prada, but I rounded up a few "real people" options that I think are just as cute.


*Image via OutfitID.


1. GUESS "Untamed" Satchel - $130.00
2. Spiegel Leopard-Print Satchel - $39.00
3. B. Makowsky "Lincoln Large" Leather Satchel - $109.97 via Nordstrom Rack
4. Gianni Bini "Sofie" Large Leopard-Print Satchel - $149.00 via Dillard's

*Legalese: Obviously, I don't think Jessica (or anyone) would be better off in any way by killing her stylist.  I don't know if she even HAS a stylist.  (This is her whole problem, really.)

1 comment: