November 30, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Cozy

The winter weather was right on cue here in South Carolina.  Since Thanksgiving it's turned much colder, and we've got our Christmas tree set up, so our living room has a warm, cozy glow that can only come from Christmas lights.  All I want to do is snuggle up on the couch and watch Christmas movies.  (We started with Elf and Love Actually... I'm trying to save the best for last: Home Alone!) These gifts are perfect for keeping the ones you love warm and toasty when the weather outside is, you know, frightful.


1. Banana Republic Trapper Hat (out of stock - sorry!); 2. White & Warren Cashmere Socks - $55.00; 3.   Voluspa Golden Cypress Sawara Petite Jar Candle - $6.00 via Candle Luxury; 4. Uggs Leather Shearling Gloves - $145.00 via Bloomingdale's; 5. Anthropologie Monogram Mug - $6.00; 6. Nap Luxe Blanket - $49.95 via Brookstone; 7. Gold Wave Velvet Pillow - $23.96 via Pier One; 8. Brown Ombre Pillow - $31.96 via Pier One; 9. Vince Cropped Wool-Blend Cable Sweater - $285.00 via Net-A-Porter

PS - I have that blanket from Brookstone, and I take everywhere with me.  It is the softest, most luxurious blanket ever.  It's my go-to gift for Christmas, hostess gifts, etc.  I promise you, it's a sure thing.

2 comments:

  1. It really is The Best Blanket Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blanket looks fantastic. I'm quite certain I wouldn't get off my couch

    ReplyDelete