November 3, 2010

For Whom the Bell Tolls.

I wrote a while ago about how I was getting reacquainted with my trouser jeans, and this post is along those same lines.  It seems that the style-blog world has caught a little Saturday Night Fever, so to speak.  I've seen several ladies rocking the true '70s bell bottom style, and I kind of love it.


*Images via Christine, Emily, and Emerson.

Here are some great options if you want to try out this trend for yourself.




1. Black Kick Flare Jean - $100.00 via Topshop
2. The Diva Super-Flare Jean - $34.50 via Old Navy
3. Current/Elliott High Rise Bell Jean - $210.00 via Net-A-Porter
4. Citizens of Humanity Hutton High-waist Flared Jean - $190.00 via Net-A-Porter

PS- If you like Emerson's jeans, she sells them here, and you can enter to win a $350 E.M. shopping spree here.

No comments:

Post a Comment