October 4, 2010

White Out.

One of the many projects that I've got going on around our house is working on an office space for me.  J and I both have a desk in our loft-style third bedroom.  While J's desk look out over the living room below, mine currently looks at nothing but a blank wall.  I really want to put up some bulletin boards (or even chalkboards) that I can clip personal photos and bits of inspiration to.  (Sorry for the hanging preposition, but this is a blog, not the next Great American Novel).  I'm thinking something like this...



The color palette in my house is similar to this already and I love the idea of keeping the workspace itself very white and pristine, and letting the color come from fresh flowers and the inspiration clippings that I collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment